- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Intel Pentium III 1GHz Processor, Microsoft Windows 95 operating system, 32 MB Graphic Card
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 8 February 2006
- Publisher: SD Enternet
Click Here to Vote
- It is free to play and download. You can obtain the game from official website of Navy Field.
- You don't need very new tech to play this game. You can play it Pentium III.
- The game has been published in 2006 but player community is still alive and there are still many online players on the game.
- Player community is good.
- Navy Field's graphics are outdated.
Navy Field is a strategy navy warfare game. You won’t need to have a computer with high stats to play this game. It is free to play and download. There is also newer version of the game which is called Navy Field 2. You can also play it if you want to play a strategy navy game with better graphics. The game is only available for Windows OS at the moment. There is also a mobile version of the game, we are going to mention about that at another page.
You will start to the game with creating your new ship and name it. Then you will need to select units which will work on your ship. There are gunner, restoration, engine and scout sailors. You can assign them to your ship. You will see some arrows which will help you at the beginning for your quests and missions.
You can watch the gameplay video of Navy Field below. This is a good guide for newcomers of the game.
You can click on screenshots to enlarge them:
Trailer of Navy Field: